Ida Recovery – Consumer Alert!

As you begin your IDA recovery, please make sure your contractor is licensed, insured, and registered with the City of Mandeville. Please also make sure your contractor obtains all necessary city permits. If you are unsure as to whether or not you need a permit , please call the Planning Department at 624-3103.

City of Mandeville