Hope you will enjoy these December holiday festivities in our city.
- Friday, 12/3, Old Mandeville Business Association “Sips of the Season Stroll” on Girod Street beginning at 5:00 p.m. (Stroll mug sale locations: The Book and the Bean, Cameo Boutique, or Das Schulerhaus Gift Gallery and Christmas Boutique)
- Saturday, 12/4 , Winter on the Water; Santa Street Parade at 4:00 p.m. and lighted boat parade at 5:30 p.m.—- live music, face painting, bell chorus, lighting of the oaks. Bring your camera for pictures with Santa!
- Extended Market Hours at the Trailhead:
- Saturday, 12/11 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 12/18 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and a special evening market 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, 12/17; 6:00 p.m. Free movie night at the Trailhead …The Grinch
Tis the Season!