Judge James DeSonier
Mandeville Mayor's Court is vested with jurisdiction over misdemeanor traffic summonses, misdemeanor arrests and summonses for violations of the City of Mandeville Code of Ordinances issued by the Mandeville Police Department. A magistrate presides over court proceedings.
Atty. Clayton Borne III
Mayor's Court convenes the 2nd full week of each month at 3:00 PM in the City Hall Courtroom. If the Monday is a standard City of Mandeville holiday, court will be held the following day. The Magistrate/Judge for Mayor's Court is The Honorable James P. DeSonier and the Prosecuting Attorney is Clayton Borne, III.
Court Dates 2020:
TICKETS MAY BE PAID:
- In person at City Hall by cash, or check made payable to City of Mandeville or credit cards: Visa, Mastercard or Discover and a 2.5% convenience fee will be assessed.
- By mailing your check to City of Mandeville, 3101 E. Causeway Approach, Mandeville, LA 70448
- Click here to pay online.
BY PAYING YOUR TICKET IN FULL, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- You are entering a plea of guilty to all violations on the ticket as shown.
- Your case will be paid in full and closed.
DRESS CODE FOR COURT
- Hats (men) or hair curlers (women)
- Halter or tube top
- T-shirt or Muscle shirt
- See through top
- Flip Flops (shoes must have backs)
- Clothing that exposes your midriff or underwear
- Ripped or Torn Jeans
- Pants that fall below the waist
- Shirts not tucked in (men)
If you have a cell phone or pager, you must turn it off while Court is in session. The Judge will assess a $50.00 fine if your cell phone or pager goes off during Court. No texting while Court is in session.
If you have any further questions, please call 985-626-3144 and ask for the Clerk of Court.