Knowing the Litter Laws for Mandeville
It is important for businesses and residents to be familiar with the city’s litter laws in order to ensure proper expectations are achieved. We all need to be proactive in keeping the city clean. If you notice a business or residence in violation of a litter law call Officer Eric Gulino at the Mandeville Police Department at 985-624-3111 or email email@example.com
HOW YOUR BUSINESS CAN HELP KEEP MANDEVILLE CLEAN
- Abide by all litter laws. To find a complete listing of Mandeville’s litter laws go to Ordinances and Resolutions Article II Section 9-20 thru 9-29 and CLURO Article 9 at www.cityofmandeville.com. Post this flyer in the employee lounge to remind employees about the importance of individual responsibility for a clean and safe work environment.
- Make sure your business dumpster is enclosed with a fence or screen with evergreen vegetation. (CLURO Article 9 22.214.171.124) Keep the lid and side doors on your dumpster closed at all times. Pick up any trash surrounding the dumpster. (Article II sec 9-26)
- Keep the premises of your business clean. This includes all sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, green space and alleys. At the beginning or end of the day, have an employee empty trash and ash receptacles, and pick up trash surrounding your business including the parking lot. (Article II sec. 9-27, sec. 9-28)
- Provide trash and ash receptacles at the entrances of your business. (Article II sec. 9-29)
- Be proactive. If you notice a business in violation of a litter law call Officer Eric Gulino at the Mandeville Police Department at 985-624-3111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Enforcement Committee is lead by Officer Eric Gulino.