Thank you for your interest in joining our team at the City of Mandeville. Currently, online applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Grants and Contracts Administrator (Please provide resume in addition to online application)
- Maintenance Worker I - Streets
- Maintenance Worker I - Water
- Maintenance Worker I - Sewer
In our effort to reduce paper and streamline our hiring process, we ask that you use our online application system to apply. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the application system due to a disability, limited English proficiency, or other reasons, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 985-626-3144 or email email@example.com for assistance.
To create an applicant login profile and complete the online application, you must have a personal email address. If you do not have a personal email address, you will not be able to submit an application. Free email address services are available through several options, such as Google, Yahoo, or Outlook.
Please note the following:
- Supported browsers that will allow you to complete the online application include Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Completing the online application process may take up to 30 minutes.
- While a resume may be attached, the application must be completed in its entirety in order to be considered.
- All fields marked with a red asterisk must be completed.
- Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirmation of your successful submittal.
- After submitting your online application, you are encouraged to also upload a cover letter and resume through the online application.
The City of Mandeville will not discriminate in its employment practices because of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected category, class or characteristic. The City shall operate within the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action guidelines set forth in Federal, State, and local laws and regulations. All activities relating to employment, including recruitment, testing, selection, promotion, training and termination shall be conducted in a non discriminatory manner.