Coronavirus Alert Update

To all Citizens:

Please note that no tree cutting is allowed unless the tree contractor has a permit from the City of Mandeville on his person at the scene.

Water bills may be paid by check or money order made out to the City of Mandeville by mail or dropped in the box marked water bills in the back of City Hall.  They will be collected daily. You may also pay online on our website,  For new applications, on this website, click on city services and go to water, sewer and garbage.  That page will give you all the information you need.  Applications and check or money order can be dropped off in the back drop box.

Traffic tickets may be paid in the same manner.  No cash payments are accepted.

For more information on permits and inspections, click here.

All special events are currently cancelled. If you have any questions, email Alia Casborne at

Stay tuned to EBriefs, the news and also the Parish website,  You can also keep up with St. Tammany Corporation at for job seekers.