Mandeville Mayor's Court is vested with jurisdiction over misdemeanor traffic summonses, misdemeanor arrests and summonses for violations of the City of Mandeville Code of Ordinances issued by the Mandeville Police Department. A magistrate presides over court proceedings.
Mayor's Court convenes the 2nd full week of each month at 3:00 PM in the City Hall Courtroom. If the Monday is a standard City of Mandeville holiday, court will be held the following day. The Magistrate/Judge for Mayor's Court is The Honorable James P. DeSonier and the Prosecuting Attorney is Clayton Borne, III.
Court Dates 2015:
January 12, 2015
February 9, 2015
March 9, 2015
April 13, 2015
May 11, 2015
June 8, 2015
July 13, 2015
August 10, 2015
September 14, 2015
October 13, 2015
November 9, 2015
December 14, 2015
TICKETS MAY BE PAID:
1. In person at City Hall by cash, or check made payable to City of Mandeville
or credit cards: Visa, Mastercard or Discover and a 2.5% convenience fee will
2. By mailing your check to City of Mandeville, 3101 E. Causeway Approach,
Mandeville, LA 70448
3. By clicking "Pay Online" on the front of this site.
BY PAYING YOUR TICKET IN FULL, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. You are entering a plea of guilty to all violations on the ticket as shown.
2. Your case will be paid in full and closed.
If you have any further questions, please call 985-626-3144 and ask for the Clerk of Court.