Mandeville Mayor's Court is vested with jurisdiction over misdemeanor traffic summonses, misdemeanor arrests and summonses for violations of the City of Mandeville Code of Ordinances issued by the Mandeville Police Department. A magistrate presides over court proceedings.
Court is held once a month at 3:00 PM on the second Monday and Tuesday. If the Monday is a standard City of Mandeville holiday, court will be held the following day.
Court Dates 2013/2014:
November 12, 2013
December 9, 2013
January 13, 2014
February 10, 2014
March 10, 2014
April 14, 2014
May 12, 2014
June 9, 2014
July 14, 2014
August 11, 2014
September 8, 2014
October 14, 2014
November 10, 2014
December 8, 2014
TICKETS MAY BE PAID:
1. In person at City Hall by cash, or check made payable to City of Mandeville
or credit cards: Visa, Mastercard or Discover and a 2.5% convenience fee will
2. By mailing your check to City of Mandeville, 3101 E. Causeway Approach,
Mandeville, LA 70448
3. By clicking "Pay Online" on the front of this site.
BY PAYING YOUR TICKET IN FULL, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. You are entering a plea of guilty to all violations on the ticket as shown.
2. Your case will be paid in full and closed.
If you have any further questions, please call 985-626-3144 and ask for the Clerk of Court.